The I 90: East Laurel - West Billings project will improve I 90 from the west bridge ends of Mossmain Interchange to the east bridge ends of the West Billings Interchange bridges over King Avenue West. This section of I 90 serves drivers traveling between Billings and Laurel. Work will include the widening of the interstate bridges over S. 56th Street W.
I 90: East Laurel – West Billings Improvements:
- Resurfacing of the deteriorated roadway
- Safety improvements including new rumble strips, guard rail, concrete median barrier, signage, and pavement markings striping
- Widening the bridge decks on the interstate bridges over S. 56th Street W
- The remaining interstate bridges will be resurfaced with a polymer overlay
- ADA Improvements:
- Updates to the currently noncompliant ADA features at the West Billings Interchange