Navigating roundabouts is simple - once you get the hang of it.
- Slow down as you approach the roundabout,
- Look left, yielding to pedestrians or vehicles already in the roundabout,
- Merge into traffic while it is safe,
- Stay in your lane, travel counter-clockwise around the roundabout,
- Use your right turn signal when you’ve reached your desired street,
- Exit the roundabout.
Remember: as you approach the roundabout, be sure to slow down and yield to traffic in the roundabout; they have the right of way. Never stop in the roundabout circle and use turn signals when exiting the roundabout.
Watch this video to see how to navigate a roundabout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cst1y4b4WOs